The Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data is: BEONPRICE, S.L. Trading company of Spanish nationality, with CIF: B37517844 and registered office at CL Adaja nº4, Edificio M2, Oficina 02Sur, Parque Científico de la Universidad de Salamanca, Villamayor, Salamanca, CP37185 (Spain).
Telephone: + 34 923 100 220
Beonprice offers various channels of contact in relation to any queries you may have regarding privacy.
You can contact us at the postal address listed in the previous section or by email at email@example.com.
You may also contact us by telephone or through the website in the “Contact” section, depending on your preferences.
What are our Principles for the treatment of your Personal Data?
Respect for your privacy is fundamental to Beonprice, so we want to inform you in full transparency of the processing that we may carry out with your personal data so that you can make a decision about it.
For what purposes do we process your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Processing your data in accordance with the consent you have given us in cases where Beonprice does not rely on any other legal basis. Such as sending advertising from third parties with whom Beonprice has commercial agreements, processing your browsing and billing data for commercial purposes or using anonymised and aggregated information generated from yours for information analysis purposes. In any case, you can always revoke the consent you have given us.
- The provision of services and products of our company, to enter into contracts and to enable their subsequent execution. The processing of the data to be carried out may vary depending on the service or product in question. This allows us to provide you with the best service you have requested and also to make communications in relation to that service or your business interests based on your visit to our website. We also need to carry out data and credit checks to enable the contracting of our services or products and/or to carry out debt collection actions in the event of non-payment.
- To satisfy Beonprice’s legitimate business interests, for example, preventing fraud, maintaining the security of our network and services, sending commercial communications about our products and services and improving our services, and we may carry out profiling for these purposes. In these cases, we always assess our business interests to ensure that they do not conflict with your rights. In addition, in some cases, you have the right to object to such processing.
- To comply with a legal obligation, for example, to comply with our accounting and tax obligations, or to retain your traffic data to comply with applicable data retention legislation, among others.
In no case will we use your personal data for any purpose other than those indicated above and expressly accepted by you
Categories of Personal Data processed
The information that we process about you, once consent has been given and in accordance with the specified purposes, may be the following:
- Name, address, telephone and/or mobile number, date of birth, gender and email address;
- Credit or debit card information, bank account information and other banking information.
- Your customer account information, such as payment dates of bills owed or received, dates you sign up for and unsubscribe from services, subscriptions to services you use,
- Credential information such as login passwords and user names to access our accounts and services;
- Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyle activities if you let us know;
- Your browsing history. If you have given your permission to do so, Beonprice collects the categories of websites you have browsed, your mobile, device or PC. We use this information to send you personalised marketing communications or to show you personalised advertising, if you have given us your consent.
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as credit bureaus, fraud prevention agencies and other data providers. This includes demographic data, interest-based data and internet browsing behaviour.
We will not collect or process information from minors or information that may be classified as more sensitive such as health, sexual orientation, trade union membership, religion or race.
Retention period of your Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as long as the data subject does not request its deletion.
All our commercial communications include the possibility of unsubscribing from the file created by Beonprice. If you execute the “unsubscribe” option, your data will be deleted from the file created for our general communications.
Legitimation for the processing of your Personal Data
We process user data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so and we will always process it in accordance with the purposes indicated in the section on purpose.
Recipients to whom your Personal Data will be communicated
The personal data you provide to us may be disclosed to our service providers, professional advisors, public and governmental authorities or third parties in connection with a (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Before doing so, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data receives adequate protection as required by privacy and data protection laws and Beonprice’s internal policies.
We guarantee that when your data may leave the European Economic Area, it will maintain the same level of protection as it would have in Spain. In this sense, we have the relevant authorisations and contracts that guarantee the maintenance of the security of your data to the highest standards.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. You may also, for reasons related to your situation, object to the processing of your data. Beonprice will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You also have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights must be made by notifying the Data Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this notification you must provide a copy of your valid ID card or passport in order to prove that you are the owner of the data. Beonprice will respond within one month, unless for reasons of complexity or volume of requests received it needs to extend the response period up to a maximum of two more months, in which case you will be informed of the reason for the extension within 30 days of your request to exercise your rights.
Security of your Personal Data
In order to safeguard the confidentiality, availability and integrity of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided against possible situations of alteration, loss, misuse, disclosure and unauthorised processing or access, taking into consideration the risks inherent in the processing and the type of data, as required by the regulations on the protection of personal data. We inform you that our service providers, as the entities in charge of the processing, have also adopted reasonable and appropriate measures in the same sense to grant effective protection to the personal data you provide us with.